Saturday, June 30, 2012

PSA Production

Yesterday I overnight in Kepong for assignment purpose - my group members and I have to do shooting in Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM) early in the morning.

Initially I asked everyone to go to bed early but we ended chit chatting until 3a.m. I didn't know that we could have so many topics to talk about. Well, the content of the conversation will remain a secret between five of us. =) 

Although we faced lots of challenges and obstacles in our production, but we learnt a lot and had loads of fun. Play is more than work during shooting. Photos will be uploaded soon as proof. xD 

Rainbow Production, I'm looking forward to more cooperation and 'gossip' session in the future. Haha. Hopefully our PSA can be done by next week. 

Going to bed now. Night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment