Sunday, July 8, 2012

A Confession Letter

To a group of people,

I'm writing to you guys, who has been important in my life since high school. If you can feel the spice in your heart, then yes, I'm exactly writing to you. 

I was wondering if you guys had forgotten or assumed that I was busy, I did not get invited to one of our gang birthday celebration. His birthday is just one week after mine. 

The fact that you all have NEVER celebrated my birthday before, I've already used to it, seriously. I knew all this while I did not treat you guys the way you all wanted, so I don't really expect 'extraordinary' treatments from you.  

If you guys are feeling guilty (maybe you are not) for not celebrating my birthday and thus not inviting me to the mentioned birthday celebration, you all are farking hurting me. 

Small-hearted, jealous, stupid, sensitive or whatever. You name it and call me that. I'm fine with it.   

I hope to see you all soon. You guys are still awesome in my heart. 

Jeffrey

No comments:

Post a Comment