Saturday, June 2, 2012

Healthy Versus Unhealthy

I went to a club yesterday night to celebrate a friend's birthday. It was the first time I entered a club and I had an eye-opening experience. The DJ music is freaking awesome, except that the volume is too loud for the ears.

Seriously, I feel like going again but I know clubbing is not really healthy activity though. I should control the addiction to it. Furthermore, I don't have the budget for clubs. Luckily, those who attended the birthday party will be on the guest list, thus don't have to pay for the entrance fee. 

I'd better go to bed now. Tomorrow I have to wake up early to cycle with my friends in Malaysia Agriculture Park (Taman Pertanian), Shah Alam. Yeah, youngsters nowadays should get involved more in healthy activities like this to make themselves in the pink. 

Good night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment