Sunday, October 2, 2011

October

Time really waits for no man. Another month has just started and I am already in the second week of my semester break.

Been busy keeping in touch with my old friends lately. I've joined a choir team recently and last Friday we made an audition video for a part time job. If we got chosen, we will be carolling in Genting starting from 12th December until Christmas. Meals, accommodation, and salary will be provided! =D

By the way, I will be going a detoxification camp next weekend in Genting. My mum asked me the reason to go for this camp. She thought I am really not suitable for this camp because I'm slim. Well, actually detox camp is good for those want to slim down and gain fat healthily besides clearing the toxic out of your body.

I'm feeling so good in this brand new month!

I don't really know why. At least I know I'm making full use of my holiday by joining fun activities.

Take care peeps. Hope to meet some of you during my semester break.

No comments:

Post a Comment