Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Learn Chinese in 5 Minutes

I found this funny stuff on Facebook and it took me awhile to figure out the translation.

1. That's not right - Sum Thing Wong
2. Are you harboring a fugitive? - Hu Yu Hai Ding
3. See me ASAP - Kum Hia Nao
4. Stupid man - Dum Fuk
5. Small Horse - Tai Ni Po Ni
6. Did you go to the beach? - Wai Yu So Tan
7. I bumped into a coffee table - Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni
8. You need a face lift - Chin Tu Fat
9. It's very dark in here - Wai So Dim
10. I thought you were on a diet - Wai Yu Mun Ching
11. This is a tow away zone - No Pah King
12. Our meeting is on next week - Wai Yu Kum Nao
13. Staying out of sight - Lei Ying Lo
14. He's cleaning his automobile - Wa Shing Ka
15. Your body odour is offensive - Yu Stin Ki Pu
16. Great - Fa Kin Su Pah

If you can't figure some of the translation, take a look at the list below. They're actually saying:

1. Something wrong.
2. Who you hiding?
3. Come here now.
4. Dumb f**k.
5. Tiny pony.
6. Why you so tan?
7. I bang my f**king knee.
8. Chin too fat.
9. Why so dim?
10. Why you munching?
11. No parking.
12. Why you come now?
13. Laying low.
14. Washing car.
15. You stinky poo.
16. F**king super!

LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment