Friday, October 14, 2011

Doomy Days

I'm so down at the moment. Result had released two days ago. It sucks. It was not as good as I had expected earlier. Did I make careless mistakes terribly? Were my answers not clear and simple enough? Or were my answers could not satisfy the examiners' tastes? I wondered.

I knew result was not everything. Therefore, I should take it easy and try to make changes in order to see a better result the next time. While we can't laugh at the same joke over and over again, we can't be gloomy about bad things over and over again. =)

Having said that, I still felt something was wrong. I wish I could take back my papers and check the mistakes that I've done. I wanted to appeal. Unfortunately, a payment of RM100 is required for the appeal of each unit grade. The fee will be refunded if the appeal is successful and VICE VERSA.

I started to ponder. What kind of system is this? It is totally unfair to the students and this might be one of their business tricks. Is it really difficult to allow students to get back their papers and take some time to discuss? I will write a letter and question them about this matter.

Anyway, I'm ready to move on. Next trimester awaits me! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment