Friday, October 28, 2011

A Random Update

Went to True Fitness for free trial on Wednesday. The trainer was trying to kill me. I felt my muscles were stretching to their maximum. I supposed to rest early that night but I only slept six hours as I had 8am class the next day.

Yesterday played futsal with my classmates in the evening. Another 2-hour vigorous sports. My stamina got depleted easily because I did not have enough rest. I was only able to fall asleep at 2am that night and woke up at 6am.

I really hate morning classes. I guess nobody likes though. SCREW them.

Today, I basically can sleep anywhere. I'm totally worn out. But the movie review organised by UTAR Film Club keeps me awake in the afternoon as they are screening a Thailand horror movie entitled 'Shutter'.

It was really a good movie with creepy scenes and frightening sound effects, but the storyline is a little too predictable. I still prefer 'Don't be Afraid of the Dark'. The child has impressive acting skills and the climax almost took my breath away.

Anyway, I am still craving for 'Real Steel'. Hope to catch the movie soon.


I need more rest now. Good night. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment