Thursday, October 20, 2011

CANCER????


Most of you might be fooled by the title of this post. It is not the cancer that you have thought just now. I'm not having it and nobody around me is having it neither.

TOUCHWOOD.

What I mean is the fourth astrological sign in the Zodiac. Those who are born between 21 June and 23 July are known as cancerians.

I saw one of my friends wrote this on Facebook just now and I find it so damn accurate for me. It is about the personalities that a cancerian possesses:

巨蟹座

最善良最细心最敏感的星座、最重视亲情、对待爱人无微不至;
敏感,不计较,很重感情;脾气很硬!

巨蟹很需要安全感,很聪明、冷静;
天真,超强的等待力;讨厌虚伪和欺骗,
硬撑 ; 不让别人看见他们的痛苦;外表给人一种孩子气的感觉,但内心却有一种成熟感。

缺乏安全感,点神经质,性格很古怪、让人难以琢磨!

English version: (Sorry if the translation is bad)

Cancer

The kindest, the most attentive and the most sensitive zodiac sign. Family is always their priority and take care of them in every possible way. Not calculative, affectionate and a bad tempered person.

Cancerians need strong sense of security. They are smart, calm, patient and naive. They hate hypocrisy and lies. They hardly reveal their true feelings and sufferings. They seem childish on the surface, but deep inside their hearts there are mature thoughts.

Cancerians could be a little neurotic, a weirdo and unpredictable. ;)

To those who are cancerians out there, *HI FIVE*. LOL

I think the interpretation above missed out the most important characteristic of a cancerian.

Narcissistic. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment