Sunday, October 9, 2011

Detox Camp


Hey peeps, I've just got back from the 3D2N detoxification camp. I went to the washroom for a few times after I reached home. You would put yourself at stake if you happened to use my toilet now. LOL.

Before I went for this camp, my family and friends asked me the same question, "You are so thin, why do you have to go for this kind of camp?" Well, people always think of detox camp is only for those people who are bulky and want to cut down their weights.

As the technology revolves in our rapidly-changing world, we are actually exposed to more pollutants in our environment such as industrial waste, processed food, cigarette smokes and etc. The idea of detoxification is to clear the excessive toxic we've inhaled out of our bodies.

Another benefit of detox is that it helps us to maintain a healthy digestive system. Some people are too thin or too chubby is due to the malfunction of the body mechanism to absorb the nutrients normally. After detoxing, a person is able to gain weight or lose weight easily and healthily.

During the detox period (3-7 days), ONLY vegetable and fruit juice are allowed. Strictly no biting and chewing. Take health supplements such as protein, calcium, vitamin B, C, E and etc to prevent hunger and obtain sufficient nutrients during the period.

There is much more to tell. I can't keep on writing as I want to go for a nap. If anyone out there wants to look young and have a satisfying weight, approach me and I will not mind sharing the info with you.

God of Duke is waiting for me. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment