Monday, March 28, 2011

Ice Skating.


Have anyone of you ice-skated before?

I went to ice skating with my cousin, who used to be a figure skating coach, in Sunway Pyramid yesterday. It has been years since I last ice-skated. The last time I skated is when I was seven years old, accompanied by my cousin and he was 18 years old that time.

Even though my hands were tied with my assignments yesterday, I really missed the feeling of skating on the ice. Therefore, I decided to put my assignments aside first and went to ice skating with my cousin.

He taught me the basic skills for skating but I was not able to master in due to the shape of my legs. He asked me to straighten my legs and make a 'V' shape using my legs. I could not do it because my legs were experiencing a mild 'rickets'. Well, I do not complain because I am grateful that I have legs to move about. =)

Since I could not perform the basic skills, I just skated without them straight away. My cousin said that my balance was good (at least I did not fall even once!) and he had never taught a student who was able to skate without the learning the basics. Should I be proud of it? Haha.

Got to go now. Ciao peeps.

1 comment: