Saturday, March 26, 2011

Last day for Enjoyment?

This is what I thought at the first place: today is the last day to enjoy myself before I start a war against my assignments.

Most of us skip the Pengajian Malaysia lecture today and we go to Greenbox for Sing K session. We really sing our lungs out like nobody's business. With the accompaniment of my 'insane' classmates, this is one of the best karaoke sessions I have ever had.

My voice is gone after singing five rock/pop songs because I just shout all the way. If you want to hear a sexy voice right now, you can call me. LOL

After the session, I part with my course-mates and I go to meet my SS gang for dinner. We are having a birthday celebration for one of our members today. During the dinner, we talked about memories of secondary school, future endeavors and even movies! They mentioned 'World Vision: Battle Los Angeles' is an awesome movie.

Perhaps I will take a break for a movie despite dealing with my assignments. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment