Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Going-to-explode.


I know the picture is kinda scary, but that is how am I going to look soon - 'going-to-explode' expression.

English Vocabulary assignments are killing me. There is just too much to do. I'm going to submit them in two more weeks but I did not even finish up more than 40 percent.

I don't know how long I can take this.

I hope my group members will cooperate with me as much as possible. I don't want to delay the assignments until the eleventh hour. Otherwise, we will have to suffer a lot of sleepless nights.

I know most of you are busy with other assignments, society's work and etc. So am I. Everyone has 24 hours and I am sure you can manage your time better.

Good night and take care. All the best peeps.

1 comment:

  1. Dun explode la...u can do it dude...if wan venting ur stress...just come and find me la^^

    ReplyDelete