Monday, February 28, 2011

Busy Weekend


Today is the last day of February 2011. No matter what I must fit in another post for this month. Haha.

I had another bad dream last night. I dreamed that all my friends have abandoned me. I was all alone standing in a quiet street. I was like SO DAMN SAD in the dream. Zzzz.

Friends, please do not leave me no matter what happen. All of you are so important and mean so much to me. I love you with all my heart. Oh my god, that sounds gay and I am being so sentimental today. =X

I got a nice quote to share with you - my dear friends. =D

“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”

By the way, I am very satisfied with how I spend my last weekend. I had a nice haircut, I had fun time shopping with family, I had great time celebrating uncle's birthday, I had a good rest, I had free time to watch TV programmes, I had ..... but above all, I had done a lot for my assignments!

This is the kind of the weekend that I want to have every week. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment