Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy + Sad = ?


Today is supposed to be a happy day.

My broadcasting lecturer who has high expectation on us, has finally approved our broadcasting assignment proposal, which I have struggled with my group members for three weeks already. We are going to interview people and do shooting for a documentary. We have been thinking the questions that can satisfy our lecturer's 'taste'. LOL

You have no idea how I feel today. It's like I can finally take a nice breath. I am able to stay awake for classes despite sleeping average 5 hours a day. Also, I have a camwhore session with my classmates today. Doing all the crazy stuff and pose in front of the camera has made us burst into laughters!

Unfortunately, something bad just happened. Having said that, I wish to keep it myself unless I can find someone whom I am comfortable to talk to. Some things are meant to keep inside your heart, instead of revealing it to your family and friends.

But there is one thing that I would like to say,

FORGIVE ME FOR WHO I AM. (原谅我是这样的人)

I hope I can get a nice sleep tonight. Good night peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment