Saturday, March 19, 2011

We're Nothing.

Artist: Namewee and Karen Kong featuring Dennis Lau (Violinist)
Songwriter: Namewee and Fred Chong
Arranger: Namewee



For those ignorant people of the world,

We're nothing at all, we've got nothing at all,
When you're trying hard to become the King of the world.
We're nothing at all, we've got nothing at all,
Can't you see that we're only hurting this world?

For those whom I/you love,

Can I catch my breath before I say 'I love you'?
Can we kiss again under the poison rainfall?
Can I hold you tight until tomorrow?
Or tomorrow, there'll never be tomorrow.

I could not control my tears while I was watching this video.

Namewee, thanks for making this awesome video. Not only the Malaysians are proud of you, but the entire human race. I hope this video can impact the people around the world greatly.

People, it is time to wake up!

No comments:

Post a Comment