Friday, March 18, 2011

Fatigue.

There is no other word to describe what I am experiencing now except fatigue. Staying back in university everyday until 7pm or 8pm has become a routine for me. Life in UTAR is not something that a normal human being has to go through. LOL

I have submitted my portfolio for scripted dialogue and done my Pengajian Malaysia presentation today. The presentation is awful because I am not prepared and my spoken Malay is not fluent. It has been awhile since I last spoken Malay!

After the presentation, I have a shooting for my 20-second personal video. In the video, I want to portray myself as a very indecisive person. I do not think my video is good but at least I have completed it.

I'm really exhausted. I have not started working on my website yet and there is so much more to do for English Vocabulary. Oh lord, let me have the strength and determination to pass through this semester.

I going to get some rest before I can continue to move on.

Adios, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment