Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shooting.

Just back from documentary shooting. What a weary day. But it is all worth it. I have fun today and gain lots of valuable experience.

HELP College is the first stop of the day. We manage to interview one local Chinese and four foreign students from Japan, Vietnam, Iran and Nigeria respectively. Despite having hard times in catching their accents, it is still pretty cool to interview them. At least we know what they think about the ethnics in Malaysia.

Suddenly feel like going to HELP college because I love the environment there and there are so many exposures that one can gain while studying there. But money talks. No money no talk. It is really expensive for me to study there though. Also, I don't feel like leaving UTAR because I have met cool lecturers and awesome friends.

KLCC is next after HELP College. We interview one Indonesian and one Malay, both of them are working as sales assistants. After that, We have our lunch at 4pm. Wangsa Maju is the last stop before we call it a day. I called a Malay guy, who is a friend of mine, last minute for the interview but he is still able to make it. Really appreciate that!

I'm exhausted. Good night peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment