Friday, April 1, 2011

Contact Lenses.

I will be getting my first contact lenses tomorrow.

I used to be very excited about wearing contact lenses. I always want to know how does it feel to wear contact lenses. Despite of that, the feeling of excitement has come to a halt.

Since my astigmatism is high, my contact lenses have to be custom-made and therefore the price has doubled up. I have to pay RM240 instead of RM120 for 6 months! Although my mother is paying for it, but I feel the pain and feel like wasting my parents' money.

I want to wear contact lenses is not mainly because I want to become more good-looking, but to wear them during sports activities and for acting in a film. I will be acting in a short film for seniors' final year project and they asked me not to wear spectacles.

All of you will be seeing me soon, without spectacles. Good night, peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment