Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Theatrical Performance.

I have handed in my English Vocabulary assignments yesterday and done my theatrical performance for my scripted dialogue this morning.

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Hard work really paid off this time. My lecturer praised for our excellent performances and he said he was impressed with our acting skills. I was playing a role as a notorious son in a dysfunctional family, whereas two friends of mine are playing as a workaholic mother and a grandmother respectively.

I was really into the character when I quarreled with my 'mother' in the play. My whole face and neck turned red and I almost broke down after my 'mother' slapped me. I tried to make my tears out but I have failed to do so. =P Anyway, I am glad that we have given our best during the performance.

I am looking forward to more acting performances in the future. I really have no regrets taking Broadcasting as my degree course.

Adios. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment