Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Epi 9: P license, I gotcha!

I passed the driving test on my first try! I was so glad and wanted to explode with loud cries of joy. Today, It is gruelling to wake up at 6.30am in the morning because I do not usually wake up that early. The driving instructor come my house at about 7.30am. Together with another two friends - Elly and Kalidass, we are on our way to Bangi, where the driving test will be conducted. Wow. Three of us are of different races and this is what we call "muhibah". XD Upon reaching there, we are shocked by the sea of faces. There are so many people indeed. After registration, we wait for our turn to take the test patiently. First, the candidates are tested for stopping on the slope, follow by parking and three point turn. Well, I passed all of them without a hitch. When these three tests are done, candidates will go to another station for 'on the road' test. The eye of heaven is blazing up the sky and everyone is sizzling in it. While waiting for my turn, I spent my time making new friends and playing PSP. Waited nearly about three hours, it is finally my turn to go for 'on the road' test. When I enter the car, I greet the officer who has the fierce look and strict in judgement. He is kinda plump. When I try to enter or change the gear, his bulky leg is kinda blocking me to do so. Haha. I passed 'on the road' test with 17 out of 20 and I really satisfy with it. Phew. I sighed with relief. Elly and Kalidass do well too for 'on the road' test. But unfortunately, Elly is too nervous for her parking and she accidentally drop one of the posts. She has to redo the test next week. Wish her good luck and all the best! At around 5pm, we are on our way back to home.

Long queue

JPJ Motorcycles

Slope

Parking and 3 Point Turn

Word for today : goodwill (muhibah)
Meaning : a good relationship between one nation and the other nations

"You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive."

No comments:

Post a Comment