Thursday, February 26, 2009

Epi 13: Outing in Gardens

Today, I supposed to meet Yit Nian in our alma mater to get some documents. But I received his SMS in the morning saying that he could not make it because he had to go for driving lesson. I sighed. Damn, I was being stood up again! Well, I would take it easy as I had already get used to it. =.=

I just did not want to spent another boring day at home. In my deep thought, I was reminded that Them Hong and Jeremy were going to Gardens to look for jobs today. Bingo! Why don't I hang out with them and spend some money? >.<

I met up with Jeremy and Them Hong at a bus stop. Oh my god! Guess what? They were wearing the same colour shirt and jeans! Sounded like they were going for a GAY date and I was the third wheel. I shouldn't have gone hang out with them to spoil their "FUN". XD

Upon reaching Gardens, I accompanied them to go a restaurant called Italiannies for walk-in interview. Unfortunately, the manager told them the interview forms were not available at the moment and the interview would only be conducted after 12p.m. tomorrow. Them Hong and Jeremy looked disappointed but they seriously want to get the waiter because the salary was too attractive. RM10 per hour. Wow! Well, they will be back for the interview at the next day. Wish them good luck! ^^

After lunch in Mac Donalds, we were supposed to watch a movie, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, but thanks to Jeremy for inducing Them Hong to sign up for Redbox member card and we ended up singing karaoke in Redbox. Well, I guess we have to keep the movie for another hang out in Times Square tomorrow.

Hey, almost forget to tell you guys a joke. Jeremy and I actually did not bring much money for hang out today. Before entering the Redbox, we afraid that we would not have enough money to pay for the bill. It was RM20++ per person and our wallet got less than the amount. Them Hong who was the RICH "HERO", said he would fork out the money for us first. Jeremy and I were surprised with Them Hong's generosity and asked, "Are you sure or not? It's RM20++ per person!"

Here comes the joke. Out of the sudden, Them Hong was stunt and asked loudly, "Huh? I thought is RM20++ per room!" Jeremy and I burst out in laughter at the crowd. ROFL. Well, if the room were RM20 nett, Red Box would be full like mad, Jeremy added. I laughed until stomachache and if you were there, I was sure you would do too.

Got to go. Ciao.

p/s: Lazy to upload photos. Visit to Chang's or Jeremy's blog if they have updated. Photos will TRY to be uploaded if the blog owner is free. (:

Word for today : draconian
Meaning : very severe, oppressive or strict

"Two is company, three is a crowd. So don't ever become the third wheel." XD

No comments:

Post a Comment