Friday, July 22, 2011

What a Day!

I have no idea what happened to my lappy's speaker. The sound is soft even I have turned the speaker into maximum volume.

I just got the lappy this year and it started to have a problem already. CRAP.

I shutted down my lappy and lied on my bed. I thought I could take a long, nice nap since I slept only about four hours last two nights. I find it difficult to sleep because the weather is extremely hot.

By the way, I went to Jaya One's Sushi King with my cousin to have lunch and enjoy their Sushi Bonanza promotion. All the rice-based sushi will be RM2 for each plate. I feel really satisfied after eating more than 10 plates of sushi. xD

Also, I had a photoshoot this early morning for my friend's individual assignments. I was required to portray a 'Superman'. She asked me to give her a serious expression and I ended up making constipated look. LOL

It was the first time I entered a studio and became a model. It was tiring but fun. Really had a good experience. Despite the fact that I am not photogenic, I can't wait to see the photos.

You MIGHT see a so-called Superman in Facebook soon. xD

1 comment:

  1. ask u not to buy acer's ... haha....

    Mr Paul aka superman ya :p

    ReplyDelete