Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bloody Night

Yesterday night was a bloody one. I've made a 'massacre' and my wall is full of blood stains.

Mosquitoes. =.= It was all my blood actually. Zzzzz.

My room door is closed, my window is closed and my toilet door is closed. I really have no idea where they came from.

First, four of them fed on my right side of my body and landed on the wall. I woke up and slammed them hard on the wall. I continued to sleep.

Another few mosquitoes came to 'attack' me. This time, they fed on the left side of my body. I woke up again and killed them on my bed.

Later, one mosquito was buzzing at my ear and .......

The war between me and mosquitoes was a long story. I can't remember how many times I have waken up.

I also had a few nightmares yesterday night. They are all about Radio Broadcasting stuff. WTH. This reminded me about the failure on my DJ presentation. T.T

What an epic night. Now I'm sick. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment