Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Failure on DJ Presentation

Farking screwed up my live DJ presentation today. Feel like choking myself. Haiz.

I thought my cue cards were going to help me during my presentation but I was totally wrong. I dropped my cue cards on the floor in the middle of the presentation and I started to get panic. I did not talk when I am supposed to talk and I accidentally press the 'pause' button, which is totally forbidden during a live DJ presentation.

I stunned for a few seconds before I replayed the track and continue my presentation. Dead Air. I'm so dead. Pffft. Why should I panic with the dropping cue cards when I already knew what I am supposed to talk? Damn it LAH.

I really can't forget myself for doing such a big and careless mistake.

Well, it's no use crying over spilled milk. It's over. What is done is done. Just take it as a lesson and always remember MORE practice make perfect.

I'm exhausted. Time to take some rest before I move on. Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment