Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Appreciative and Understanding

I had an insomnia yesterday night.

Hurtful words keep running in my mind.

I used to listening calm music to keep my negative moods away. It works for me all the time.

But this time it doesn't.

Despite being too emotional lately, I feel much better now. Thanks to a friend who posted this on his Facebook status:

"Father always have good intentions on their children no matter how bad it looks from the surface, all we need to do is just sit down and look, look very precisely. Do not be blinded by anger and temper. In the end u will regret when u miss the chance to be appreciative, be understanding."

Of course, the highlighted statements doesn't only apply to your fathers, but to everyone around you - loved ones.

President's list is my aim for this trimester, NOTHING is going to affect me. I will be strong. God bless me.

Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment