Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Bad Day



I am not supposed to attend any class on Wednesday because I have arranged my time table well.

There is a so-called career talk today at 2.30pm. I am 'forced' to attend this event because it is compulsory for everyone and attendance will be taken by our lecturer.

Few hours before the talk, I played badminton with my classmates and I sprained my left leg, AGAIN. I thought it has fully recovered since last week. I shall visit the chiropractor (铁打) tomorrow morning.

Professor Terence Lee, who is from Murdoch University and have stayed in Australia for 16 years, was the speaker of the talk. He finished his talk in less than an hour and I did not really understand what is he talking about. Although he has great proficiency in his English, but he could not make me interested in his talk.

On the way back home, I got scolded by my mother for nothing.

Screw this 'awesome' day. Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment