Tuesday, May 31, 2011

2nd Trimester

New semester just started yesterday and I have attended three lectures so far.

The lecturers are talking mostly about individual and group assignments. Later, we were asked to get into the groups of five or six. The worst thing about grouping is you cannot choose your own group members. The lecturers will assign you to a particular group instead.

We have a 'lucky draw' session today. Each of our names is written on a small piece of paper, folded and drawn by the lecturer. Our hearts were trembling as the lecturer read our names one by one. The reactions of my classmates are really interesting to watch. LOL

Luckily, so far all my group members are fine. They are those who I can work well with.

All the best to myself in this new semester! Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment