Saturday, May 7, 2011

End of 1st Semester

Finished the last examination paper today, Psychology. It was tough but thank God the final examinations are over! Score or don't score, I don't care. Just take a good rest and enjoy first.

Well, this also marked the end of the first semester. Finally! I have been looking forward to my three weeks holiday since I feel frustrated with the gruelling assignments.

I am so going to make full use of my holiday and start planning on what to do. Movies are definitely on my first list - Rio, Fast and Furious 5, Thor, Kung Fu Panda and Pirates of the Carribean. Sitcom/Drama as well - Glee, How I Met Your Mother, Crime Scene Investigation (CSI) and etc.

I will also read a lot during the holidays to improve my English skills because I will be taking English for Mass Communication (EMC) and Radio Broadcasting for the next semester. I heard from seniors these subjects are much tougher than English Vocabulary. *Faint* Study during the holiday sounds abnormal to most of you but I guess it is for my own good. =)

I am going out soon, with my classmates for movies, steamboat dinner and a casual party! I guess I have plenty dates to handle as well during the holiday. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment