Monday, June 27, 2011

Last Day of Being 19

In the blink of an eye, I have actually lived as a homo sapiens for almost 20 years. Wow.

Can't think of what to say right now. Just back from university and I'm really worn out. All the lectures have been cancelled today and I went out for a karaoke session with my classmates. For me, university life is just about having fun. LOL

Starting from tomorrow, my age will start with digit '2'. No matter how unwilling I am to let this happen, I will still become a 20-year-old young man tomorrow. Age is something that always goes up, but never comes down. Life moves on.

Things that I going to do now before turning 20:

1. Pray. To thank God who have brought my life this far.
2. Tell the loved ones that I really love them.
3. Take a portrait of myself. Haha.
4. Forget the unhappy things and cherish the good ones.
5. Sleep early! (I don't want to look awful on my big day. LOL)

Good night. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment