Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Torturing Laugh

Kids are so creative and humorous nowadays. We were in our mum's car when my sister told me a joke.

A nanny has a pet, a puppy whom she named 'Nene' (in Cantonese means woman's breasts). One day, the nanny goes out to the town and left her puppy at home. A thieve breaks into the house to steal her property.

The thieve searches everywhere and he can find nothing valuable in the house. He gets angry and tears nanny's clothes. The puppy sees the thieves and attempts to bite him. The thieve chokes the puppy to death. Then, he drinks the milk from the fridge before he leaves.

When the nanny reaches home, she was shocked and called the police immediately. On the phone, she said:

"Hello, police? Somebody tore my clothes, squeezed my 'Nene' and drank my milk!"

*Roll on the floor laughing*

My stomach was really full when I heard this joke. It was torturing to laugh that time because I had a stomachache and had the feeling of throwing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment