Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Day Where My Mum Suffered

Have you ever wondered what does your birthday mean to you?

To me, my big day is equivalent to my mum's suffering day. It is a day where you mum screamed in pain before you came to this world. Therefore, when it comes to your birthday, please give your mum a big hug and say 'I Love You'.

Mum, thanks for everything. I love you. ^.^

I would like to thank my classmates for having a birthday celebration for me yesterday. Although I got 'bullied' by them, but I still enjoy spending time with them very very much. They are really awesome people. I found it hard to describe how great the chemistry is between us.

Not forgetting to thank all my friends who 'flooded' my Facebook's wall with all the birthday wishes, and those who send me text messages. There is one friend whom I would like to thank especially because he gave me a big birthday surprise. He learnt guitar just to play a birthday song for me!

I really have a wonderful day on my 20th birthday. I will always remember the day. I love all of you very much. =)

1 comment:

  1. Love to read stories of people with gratitude, who know how to appreciate. That is real awesome especially for a young then 20 yr old kid !

    ReplyDelete