Friday, November 6, 2009

It's Over.


The gruelling exam week has finally passed. Some papers I did OK, some paper I did awfully. Today it's the worst day of the exam week as I did my Physics paper "EXCELLENTLY". There are many uncertainties in my answers and I did not answer most of the subjective questions. Overall, I think my paper is quite 'clean' and 'screwed'.

After the Physics test, a lot of people were moody and some of them even break down. No doubt that the paper was hard and most of the students cannot manage to finish the paper. You study hard, do all the tutorials but in the end you did not make it well for the test. Imagine how dissapoint you will get. I guess this is what we called LIFE huh? >.<

Somehow, we still have to enjoy life even there are many trials and tribulations. After the exams, my classmates and I went to GREENBOX for singing session. There are only ten of us because most of the classmates wanted to go back to their hometown. After having our lunch at Gasoline, we sing as joyful as we can to release the stress that we get from the exams.

I cannot guarantee that I will pass the Physics paper with 40 marks or above but I am more concern about my scholarship. If I fail Physics, merit scholarship given by TAR college with be withdrawn and I will have to pay my fees for the next semester. Urgh! If this is going to happen, I will feel sorry for my parents because I have increased their burden.

Anyway,

EXAMS IS FINALLY OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment