Saturday, November 21, 2009

Farewell.

I would like to send my farewell wishes to two friends here, Kam Yih Neng and Sia Qi Ren. Both of them were leaving for United Kingdom in few weeks time to pursue their studies and venture a new life.


Besides Marilyn and Ying Hui (my SN10r classmates), Kam Yih Neng is also one of the friends that I know during the first day of class. Four of us were quite close at first as we always sit together in lecture hall and chat like old friends together during breaktime. The impression that he gives us is quite cool and kinda serious. It's very hard to crack a joke that can make him chuckle. Well, he doesn't even laugh when he tells a joke to anyone! As time passes, we realise that he is a sleeper and skips classes often. LOL. Hey dude, please change your attitude LAH!


The guy in the middle is Sia Qi Ren. He is one of my housemates in Taman Bunga Raya housing area, located near TAR college. I was alone on the first day of staying in the house as many people have moved out and some housemates went back to hometown for holiday. I met him on the second day of staying and I find that he is a friendly housemate and he has a good personality. Just don't do anything that irritates him or he will be very crossed with you! XD

The picture above was taken yesterday, we went to hang out in Pavillion and watched A Christmas Carol in 3D cinema. Well, the movie was quite boring as they are too many dialogues, no subtitles and the accents were quite hard for me to catch the lines, but the graphics and animations were excellent. I will rate this movie 6 out of 10. =) I will recommend this movie to those who are studying graphic/multimedia design or any field that deals with animations.


After watching the 3D movie, I think I'm going to "bankrupt" soon. T.T

Few years ago, I lost one friend to United States, and another to Australia. Today, I will lost two friends to United Kingdom. Goodbyes will be said but they are not forever and are not the end of our friendship. Yih Neng and Qi Ren, it's been great knowing you guys. I would like to wish both of you all the best in UK and in your future endeavors. Do keep in touch with us! =)

May road rise up to meet you,
May wind be ever at your back,
May sun shine warm upon your face,
May rain fall softly on your fields,
Goodbye, until we meet again. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment