Thursday, November 26, 2009

Genting Trip

Just back from Genting trip. I am freaking EXHAUSTED right now, but I am glad I have achieved one of the objectives during the holiday, i.e. go for a Genting trip with SN10rians. One down, SIX to go. =)

17 of us took bus from Pekeliling bus station to Genting Highlands yesterday. Some of us including me only stay for the first night and some of us stay for two nights. We only managed to reserve one room in the Theme Park Hotel and imagine how 17 of us can 'squeeze' into one room. Well, that was the cause for my sleepless eyes and nobody would have slept well indeed.

This morning, not all of us going for the theme parks as many of them were tired and were sleeping in the hotel room. I am proud of myself today because for the first time in my life, I have taken the most scariest ride in outdoor theme park, The Solero Shot. I kind of afraid of heights and I do not know why I got the guts today to take the ride. XD

To see the photos of the Genting trip, click here. It is one of my classmates, Ng Ting Ting's blog. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment