Saturday, November 21, 2009

Holidays.

"1, 2, 3, not only you and me, got one eighty degrees and I'm caught in between..." the ringtone was heard while I was sleeping in my hostel and it made me raise my eyelids that weigh a thousand kilograms. I got annoyed but I woke up and answered the call.

"Hey, dad and I are coming to pick you up in few minutes time. Get Ready." Mum said.

"Ok, mum." I mumbled. I looked at the time and date with my half-closed eyes, it was 8.00am, 21 November 2009. Guess what? Well, today is the School Pre-University Studies (SPUS) Parent-Lecturer Day of TAR college. I "swifted" to the bathroom and get myself clean before my parents came.

After having our breakfast, we headed to the SPUS classrooms to see my fellow lecturers. First, I went to see my (Further) Pure Maths lecturer and (Further) Applied Maths lecturer, followed by Physics lecturer, General Paper lecturer and Economics lecturer. The lecturers gave me lots of good comments and words of motivation. Really appreciated them a lot. =)

The Parent-lecturer day marked the end of first semester and the beginning of the semester break. Everyone loves holiday, who doesn't? But six weeks holiday sounds disastrous to me! Boredom will be my main 'obsession' and I will have to spend some time to do revision for my AS syllabus. Since it is a long, long holiday, I have made some plans that need to be accomplished before the next semester start.

1. Going for Genting trip with my crazy bunch of SN10rians!
2. Meet up with primary/secondary school friends.
3. Study English for my General Paper.
4. Brush up my Japanese language.
5. Finish reading all my story books that I have bought earlier.
6. Revise AS syllabus for all the subjects especially Physics and Further Maths.
7. Get a part-time job for weekends.

I wanted to go for School of Business Studies's (SBS) Prom Night but the tickets had sold out. Urgh! Blame Wai Xiang for not reserving the ticket for me. =P



Lastly, I just want to say

SN10r totally ROCKS! =D


Happy Holiday to all of you and I will definitely miss you guys during the holiday!

p/s: Credit to one of our 'class flowers', Ng Ting Ting who have edited this photo and thanks to Calvin Boey's family for organising the best barbeque party ever! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment