Monday, March 23, 2009

Epi 20: TAR College.

I told you I am a very indecisive person, did I? =D

For the past few months, I have been thinking what will be the best pathway to continue my studies. Form Six? A-level? Foundation? Diploma? Maybe try to apply scholarships or study loan? Urgh. I really hope someone can make up my mind. Choosing the best study pathway is as hard as choosing a good wife. LOL

Suggestion and advice have already given by acquaintances and I'd like to express my heartiest gratitude to them. Well, I have finally decided to study A-level in TAR college. Once I got the offer letter, most probably I will rent a room near TAR college.

I AM ON MY OWN. I'm going to experience a more independent life and get use to a new study environment. I wish myself all the best! By the way, thanks to Yit Nian for accompanying me to TAR college. =D

Word for today : statuesque
Meaning : elegantly tall, graceful and attractive

"A college is a place where pebbles are polished and diamonds are dimmed."

1 comment:

  1. it isn't that hard to choose course to study... yeah, go for A level first. you have additional 2 years to consider haha

    ReplyDelete