Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Epi 16: Kids Are Quick.

Received an email from Sheng today. I feel like sharing this with everyone. Enjoy and have a good laugh.

Teacher : Maria, go to the map and find North America.
Maria : Here it is
Teacher : Correct. Now class, who discovered America?
Class : Maria.

Teacher : John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
John : You told me to do it without using tables.

Teacher : Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile'?
Glenn : K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L.
Teacher : No, that's wrong.
Glenn : Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.

Teacher : Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
Donald : H I J K L M N O.
Teacher : What are you talking about?
Donald : Yesterday you said it's H to O.

Teacher : Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
Winnie : Me!

Teacher : Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
Glen : Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.

Teacher : Millie, give me a sentence starting with 'I'.
Millie : I is..
Teacher : No, Millie. Always say, 'I am.'
Millie : All right. I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.

Teacher : George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louis, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
Louis : Because George still had the axe in his hand.

Teacher : Simon, do you say prayers before eating?
Simon : No sir, I don't have to, my mum is a good cook.

Teacher : Clyde, your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
Clyde : No, sir. It's the same dog.

Teacher : Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
Harold : A teacher.


Word for today : farcical
Meaning : resembling farce, ludicrous, absurd

"Laughter is the best medicine."

4 comments:

  1. hey jeffery, this is really hilarious LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. so funny! haha...wow datin has really influenced u eh...got word of day n quote of day :) well she'll be happy to know!!
    All d best Chee Wei!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Willy - Hey willy! Good to see u here. Thanks. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashveer - Please don't let her know! XD All the best to you too! Btw, good luck for your SPM result!

    ReplyDelete