Thursday, March 12, 2009

Epi 18: Straight As.

SPM results are finally released. Phew. Eight A1s, Four A2s. Kinda dissapointed with the subjects that I got A2. They are Malay Language, History, Moral Education and Physics. But straight As is still worth for celebration right? Well, I will explode in loud cries of joy and said, "I GOT STRAIGHT As, BABY!!!" XD

Upon reaching the school, I was glad to meet my old friends again. We just could not stop ourself from babbling even the announcements are made in the hall. When the teacher-in-charge started to call upon the straight As students to go up the stage, everyone was quiet. Face expressions changed and all of us could feel our heart beats, "Dup Dup, Dup Dup, Dup Dup...." The moment has arrived.

We were informed that 24 students from our school got straight As. When I saw half of them had went up the stage, I started to worry and my heart was trembling. "God, where is my name?" I thought. While the sweats rolling down on my cheek, my name was finally called. I sighed. But I had the feeling that I could not describe!

Hang out with friends in Time Square after getting SPM results. We spent our time on arcade games and in the bowling centre. During the bowling games, I realised that scholars really sucks in bowling! Haha. Well, all got improved during the second game.

By the way, I would like to express my greatest gratitude to my parents, teachers and friends who have helped me succeeding in my SPM examination. Not forgetting to congratulate to all my friends who got excellent results in their SPM. Those who did not do well, do not give up. I will wish you all the best in your future endeavours!

My dear friends, hope we will meet again soon! =D

Word for today : exuberant
Meaning : high-spirited, with enthusiasm

"Once a victorian, always a victorian."

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!! Once a Victorian Always A Victorian!!
    Kamate KAmate Kora Kora!!! haha.... War Dance... U still remember the steps?? haha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Of course I still remember. Cool war dance man. Where can so easy to forget. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Spm result is...not as colorful as yours.

    Haha.

    I only managed to get 2 Apples in Chinese and Moral. Few years back.

    ^^

    ReplyDelete