Sunday, March 15, 2009

Epi 19: Jogoya.

Suppose to work on Sunday. Since I was invited by Pui Yan to go for buffet lunch in my favorite restaurant - Jogoya, I decided to take leave on that day. You would never know how much I love eating, especially expensive stuff. I would do anything just to satisfy my taste bud and stomach. LOL

Meet up with Jennifer, Pui Yan and John upon reaching Jogoya. I was kinda surprised when I saw Pui Yan arrived early. She was known as the LATE QUEEN. She smiled and said, "I'm the organiser MAH!" Well, if she is not the organiser next time, I suggest you don't hang out with her or you will need lots of patience. I'm so BAD. XD

Four of us decided to go in first while waiting for the rest. Yu Shaun and Kah Hoong arrived at the same time, followed by Jason and Hui Chi. We started our buffet lunch from 11am to 2pm. After that, we went to Pavilion which is a throwing stone from Starhill and we decided to watch Dragonball Evolution.

The movie sucks and I wanted my RM12 back! T.T Everyone was on their way home except Kah Hoong, Pui Yan and I. We went to Times Square and spent our time in shops and arcade centre. At around 7pm, we went home by LRT.

The early birds. John, Pui Yan, Me and Jennifer.

John and I were going to take the whole bucket of the coconuts. LOL

The guys. Me, Shaun, Kah Hoong, Jason and John.

The girls. Pui Yan, Jennifer and Hui Chi. Another two girls were missing in action as they have forgot the buffet lunch was today. SWT

Believe it or not. I finished ALL of them. XD The coconuts are unbelievably sweet.

The organiser and I.

I afraid of coconuts now. Thanks to Jogoya. LOL

A RETARDED circle made by the coconuts. Thanks to Pui Yan for holding the coconut improperly. =.=

Group photo.

In the entertainment centre. Sorry to say, we are still kids. LOL

On our way to LRT station.

Word for today : rambunctious
Meaning : energetic and difficult to control

"Nothing would be more tiresome than eating and drinking if God had not made them a pleasure as well as a necessity."

1 comment:

  1. Hey,Have you ever tried the Japanese cuisine in Shangri-la Zipangu?

    I thought the foods over there are really delicious. I've Tried before, giving all my thumbs up!

    lol

    ReplyDelete