Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Epi 15: My First Day in Himawari.

On the 28th of February, it was my first day working as a part time waiter in a Japanese restaurant called Himawari. It was located in Japan Club near Midvalley Megamall. People said I am truly Yakuza because even my part time job was related to the people of the land of rising sun.

I planned to drive myself to the working place, but my parents decided to send me there as they were worried about my safety and I might be late for work as I was still an amateurish driver. Thanks to my parents for being so attentive. I love them. <3

Captain : Mandy
Vice Captain : Jila
Waiter : Ken, Komi
Waitress : Kate, San
Bartender : Chiucu
Cashier : Takashi

Mandy is my mum's friend, that is why i got the part time job easily. Since it is a part time job, I am required to work only on Saturday and Sunday, the days when there will be lots of customers during lunch and dinner time.

My break started from 3.00p.m to 5.30p.m. It was kinda long so I went to Midvalley for window shopping. LOL. Then back to my work until 10p.m. Glad that it was finally over as my legs were aching badly. It should have worn other kinds of shoes instead of black leather shoes.

I would like to thank San, the most hardworking and friendliest colleague, for teaching me so many things about a waiter's job. She also gave a lot of advices about the do's and do not's while serving the customers. Well, working as waiter was really a fun experience, but I truly understand that working life was not as easy as we thought after all.


Word for today : boisterous
Meaning : noisy, clamorous, obstreperous, vociferous

"A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person."

1 comment:

  1. hey! how r u doing? x meet u all for long time ady. thanks for adding me here man, i just realised that.

    ReplyDelete