Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Epi 1: Getting off with a good start


As Confucius said, "A journey of thousand miles begins with a single step." I guess that is how I will start my blog - right now. An introduction is necessary though. Well, my name is Jeffrey Wong Chee Wei. My friends usually call me Japanese Taiko or better known as YAKUZA because of my family background. I am a 18-years-old student who is currently waiting for SPM results. Due to extreme boredom while waiting for results, my desire to start a blog is aroused. Before this, i always think that blogging is some kind of girlish and emotional stuff to do. I realise it is not true when I have learnt lots of things after reading my friends' blog. Well, hope I can get this off with a good start as I don't want to become a couch potato and face the computer screen for 24/7. I rather write something in this blog than being idle for these few months. You might ask, "why don't you get a job and earn some income for Chinese New Year?" Well, I have applied a job as tutor in a tuition centre but the official interview will only be conducted after the Chinese New Year, I guess. Moreover, I have to get my P license in these few weeks. Speaking of driving, Urgh !! I have to tell you I really hate driving manual cars. But no choice. I have to get used to it before taking the license test.

Word for today : devout
Meaning : earnestly religious, sincere

"Writing is an exploration. You start from nothing but you learn as u go."

No comments:

Post a Comment