Saturday, January 24, 2009

Epi 4: Streamyx ruined my day?


I could not use my streamyx yesterday! It was so frustrating. I am a online addict. If I do not use Internet even for one day, I will become very desperate and have the feeling of dying. I grabbed my house phone immediately and dialled 100 - the Telecom customer service. I told the person in charge there was something wrong with the Local Area Connection (LAN) and the modem light was not stable. After some verifications for my account information, he taught me how to configure the options and reset the IP address. But in the end, the problem was not resolved. I paused momentarily to look at the computer screen, and sighed. Well, maybe it was a sign to take a break from being online addict. I spent my time doing the house chores and made some cookies for Chinese New Year. The cookies looked ugly but the taste were fantastic. Come my house and have a bite at them if you do not believe. XD I spent the rest of the day with my portable PlayStation.

The bad-looking but delicious cookies. :P

I spent the rest of the day with my PSP.

Word for today : shemozzle
Meaning : uproar, rough-and-tumble

"The internet is like alcohol in some sense."

No comments:

Post a Comment