Thursday, January 22, 2009

Epi 3: Awesome Movie - Ip Man


Yesterday night I went for a movie with Jeremy and his brother, Nicholas in Midvalley. I hardly went out for a movie at night but since Jeremy told me he got free movie tickets for four people, so I decided to go. Them Hong supposed to go with us for the movie but he couldn't make it because he had went back to Perak with his grandmother. I remembered watching the last movie, Lady Cop and Papa Crook. One word to describe it - sucks. The movie we had decided to watch was Ip Man. This movie was a Hong Kong martial arts semi-biopic based on the life of Ip Man. He was the martial art master of Bruce Lee and the first to teach Wing Chun style of Kung Fu publicly. I was hoping this movie would be much more better than Lady Cop and Papa Crook. Well, it did not disappoint me at all. The movie was starred by my favorite martial art master, Donnie Yen. He was awesome in all his Kung Fu moves! The other actor/actress in this movie were Simon Yam, Lam Ka-Tung, Hiroyuki Ikeuchi, Xing Yu etc. The movie started at 9.45 p.m. and finished at around 11.00 p.m. Nicholas sent me home and I called it a day.

Word for today : transcend
Meaning : go beyond limits, surpass, excel

"Life is the movie you see through your own eyes."

1 comment:

  1. I stopped my comment here, got to sleep now, will continue reading your previous posts if I have free time again.

    lol.

    =] See ya.

    ReplyDelete