Tuesday, August 10, 2010

SPUS Sports Carnival 2010

School 0f Pre-University Studies (SPUS) Sports Carnival 2010 has already kicked off yesterday. I was very excited about it as this would be the biggest event that I had organised in my college life.

Badminton, volleyball, basketball, tug-of-war, football, chess, table-tennis and etc will be run in this carnival. All the Tarcians can check the schedules out at the notice board near the Yum Yum Park's corridor (Canteen One). If you would like to enjoy the sporting atmosphere, do come and join us peeps! =D

I sprained my right hand badly last Thursday and has not recovered yet. I have difficulties in writing and carrying stuffs. Hope my right hand can recover fully before the games that I have participated - tug-or-war and football. Well, I guess I do not really need hands to play football right? =P

Let us show the sportsmanship of SPUS students and prove to other people that we are not NERDS! LOL. Hope all is well that ends well.

No comments:

Post a Comment