Friday, July 30, 2010

Apology.


I have never expected that my 100th post will be writing about an apology to a group of my friends.

Well, in my precious two posts I have mentioned that I will definitely go for Melaka trip with my high school friends. I cannot make it in the last minute and I guess they got really disappointed.

Everything just come too sudden and lots of unforseen circumstances happen within a week. I really cannot arrange time and adjust my plans to go for the trip. Explanation is hard to make for my situation but all of you are my true friends, I guess you do not need it, right?

To SS GANG, I'm really sorry. Please trust me that I have tried very hard to make it and I am not that kind of person who 'fong fei kei' (stood up) simply. I will hang out with all of you some other time.

By the way, have a blast in Melaka peeps! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment