Saturday, July 24, 2010

Rendezvous.

Just back from Genting with my high school friends. We did nothing much except going for a night walk, playing poker and teasing each other. Anyway, I would like to welcome Shaun aka The Sheep who has just come back from Russia. It has been quite some time since we last met.

This is the picture of Shaun in Moscow. I wish I could be there for travelling. So envy him LAH!

Looking forward to Malacca trip with them on next Friday. I got the permission from my mum so remember to count me in for the trip peeps! =P At first I did not promise them as I afraid that the trip will crash with my college test but it has already over since last week. Well, this might be the last trip before most of my high school friends are going overseas to further their studies and I definitely do not wanna miss it.

Adios. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment