Saturday, August 28, 2010

Anecdote

Some of you might be wondering what is anecdote. Actually I am not sure about it neither. According to Wikipedia, an anecdote is a short, free-standing tale narrating a curious and biographical incident, often related to a topic. I got a story to share but I do not know whether it can be considered an anecdote.

Have you ever experienced an incident which you believe it is impossible to occur but it actually happened? I did. I remembered the story happened when I was in secondary school. In fact, I will never forget it and the doubt is still in my mind until today.

I used to have a water bottle that looked something like this.

One day after a society's meeting in school, I left my water bottle in the society room and went off. On the way back home, I searched my bag over and over again, I even took out all the stuff from my bag to find my bottle. I could not find it and immediately I called my friend who was still staying back in the society room. I asked him to keep my bottle safe in society room and said I would take it back tomorrow. He FOUND my bottle and said OK.

I woke up early in the next morning, went downstairs and I saw the water bottle was ON THE DINING TABLE! I stared the bottle with my enlarged eyes and could not believe what I had seen. I felt a little creepy and asked my mum where she found it. She said she found my water bottle INSIDE MY BAG!

Too bad the song by Usher (ft Will.I.Am) did not release earlier, if not that time I would sing OH MY GOD! LOL.



It is really up to you whether you want to believe my story, or not. You might said that I am making nonsense story, or I was stupid that I did not search my bag properly, or a 'person' broke into my house and put the bottle back in my bag and etc. I mean it is really up to you. Haha.

My sharing ends here. Got to go for studies. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment