Friday, August 13, 2010

AS Result.


12th August 2010 is the date that I will not forget in my life. There is something happy and there is something sad on the same day.

It was the date that I got my AS result, and I'm kinda disappointed with it. I got only one A, and the rest got B. There are lots of students in my class who got straight As but I am not one of them. So sad LAH!

Well, I know result is not everything and good result does not guarantee that you will be successful in your future. A2 exams are coming soon and I shall faint not, FIGHT on! Life has to move on no matter how sucks it is, right? =)

I do not plan to retake any subject as I want to focus more on A2 syllabus. There is still chance for me to pull up my grades if I can do really well in A2 papers.

Let us move on to the happy side. My class SN10R rocked the tug-of-war on that day! 10 guys (including me) and 10 girls from my class joined the game during the Sports Carnival. Amardeep Singh was the SECRET WEAPON for guys' team as he was the fittest person in our batch and Chai Li (from other class) replaced one of the girls who has fallen sick.

Guess what. The guys team got the CHAMPION and the girls team got the third place! We exploded in loud cries of joy and excitement. I love the sporting spirit of my class. We are so united and fun-loving. SN10R is the BEST class ever in my life! =D

Now let us see what they have said after the game. I got their messages from facebook. =P

Amardeep Singh : It was both a happy and sad day, I want to thank all SN10Rians for the words of encouragement. Congrats every1 for your results, its a real motivation for me. Not giving up on this thx to you guys. I still have 2 months and nothing is over...Love you guys :)

Calvin Boey : I love SN10R. So united, sporting, exciting, happening, awesome and lovable. Great to be part of this near-ideal class, the best class ever in my life. Felt so proud to be an SN10Rian , and to represent the voices of the class. Please keep it this way =)

Siaw Ling : SN10R.. Proud of all of u!! Congratz to all tug-of-war participants! ^^ p/s: Amardeep Singh : 'I cannot abandon my classmate!!' Cool~SN10Rockkss..hehe~

Cheng Li : wa.....so high a today!!!!!!! ^^ !!!!!!!! can't calm down myself nw !!!!!!!!! thanks to SN10Rians~~~love u all so much......ya~~~and Chaili Aries oso....love u so much~~^^

Jim Ng : Wahaha, SN10R rocks The Tug Of War Today. We Won The Champion and 2nd Runner Female. XD

Ting Ting : Tug Of War!!!! SN10R is awesome! especially guys, u all did a great job!!! [thumbs up !!] girls ,at least we get the 3rd !! yeah!

Chuan Huat : HOORAY~! SN10Rians ROCKS in Tug Of War! XD Boys won CHAMPION and Girls won the 1st runner up! Special THX to Amardeep Singh! Our key player in boys team! ^^ THX to Chaili Aries too~ She joined our girls team~ =D

Audrey Tey : I've said it many times, but I will say it again. I ♥ SN10R!!! =D for an anti-mud person like me, to be standin in mud in the rain for tug-of-war is should be frightening but i had tons of FUNNNNNNNNN~ damn high rite we all?


Well, we only have few more months to get along as we are going to graduate soon. Let us cherish the time we spent together and fight hard for our A2 exams! Good luck and all the best peeps! May all of you always success in your future endeavors. Love you guys. =D

These are the reasons why I cannot forget that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment