Saturday, April 17, 2010

Heart Touching Story 1.


A single lady has just moved into a new house, and she realised that there is a poor family living next door, a widow with two children.

One night, there was a blackout in the town. The only thing that the lady can do was to light up a candle. Not long after that, she heard a knock on her door.

It was the child from the next door, nervously he asked the lady, "Ma'am, do you have a candle in your house?"

The lady thought, "Oh my, the family is poor until they can't afford a candle! Well, there is no way I gonna lend them my candles. If not, they will be dependent on me in the future!"

"NO, I don't have any candle in my house!" she shouted.

When she was about to close the door, the poor child put a smile on his face and said, "I knew that your house doesn't have a candle!" As he finished, he took out two candles from his back and give them to the lady. "Since you are living alone, my mum and I was afraid that you do not have any candle, so I brought you some."

The lady, in shame, was touched by the child's kindness. She bursted in tears and embraced the child into her arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment