Sunday, May 20, 2012

Redanggg!

Packing my luggage and I will be ready for Redang trip! 

The trip is organised by my ex-college mate. It's been awhile since I last met some of them. This trip will be more like a gathering to us. I really miss the sandy beaches and crystal clear sea water of Redang Island.  

The only bad thing about the trip is that I will need to take Air Asia alone because two friends of mine who should be taking the flight with me have 'fong fei kei' (stood up). But that's OK, I can experience the feeling of taking flight alone for the first time. 

Yeah, I'm trying to comfort myself. xD 

Anyway, I got to go. I'm a slow mo guy who needs hours to pack my stuff. And in few more hours later, I will be at my cousin's wedding dinner. AGAIN. 

So many people around me are desperate to get married lately. LOL.   

Adios.  

No comments:

Post a Comment